Available in 60kW or 100kW output, with pellet silo or agitator for woodchip.
Compact, durable and reliable, Multiauto boilers are designed for high efficiency to keep running costs low. Efficiencies of up to 92% are maintained by the automatic heat exchanger cleaning system.
The automatic ash extraction system makes looking after your boiler easy, all you need to do is empty the ash bin occasionally. Servicing by an approved technician is required at least once a year to keep it running at its best.
Operation is fully automatic like any conventional appliance and no new heating controls are required. If your fuel is already delivered by lorry you will notice very little difference if you install a PelleTech boiler.
1. Primary air delivery optimised for complete combustion
2. Ash removal mechanism
3. Automated ash extraction to container with overfilling protection system and alarm
4. Patented combustion system of a moving grate made of high quality cast iron
5. Combustion chamber of high quality refractory concrete
6. Cast iron flame guide with secondary air delivery
7. Vertical heat exchanger with turbulators
8. Automatic heat exchanger cleaning
9. Metallic scraper removes residues from the heat exchanger
10. Pellet Silo storage tank equipped with level sensor and alarm system
11. Safety system, consisting of double augers and a backburn protection valve
12. High efficiency feeding motor
13. Hot air ignition
14. Fuel level sensor prevents over-filling
Available in 150kW, 200kW, 300kW and 500kW output.
Heavy duty, high efficiency boilers for the most demanding application. Fully automated cleaning and ash removal to large capacity ash bins maintains boiler performance and reduces maintenance requirements. Maintenance can be further reduced by installing an optional system which conveys ash to a single steel wheelie bin for direct removal by your waste contractor.
Stepped grate combustion chamber in all models ensures effective combustion and maximum reliability.
Operation is fully automated and the boiler can be integrated with existing control systems. With the integrated WiFi modem and 4Heat app the boiler can be monitored and managed remotely for ultimate peace of mind.
1. Cast iron moving grate system accepts fuel up to 60% moisture
2. Primary air fan with variable speed drive
3. Secondary air inlets
4. Reinforced auger accepts woodchip up to size G50
5. Automated supply system with star valve back-burn protection
6. New generation dual fuel feed engines with low energy consumption
7. Automatic fly ash extraction to container or remote waste bin
8. Combustion chamber fully lined with refractory concrete
9. Heat exchanger with turbulators
10. Automatic heat exchanger cleaning system
11. Electronically controlled draught fan motor
12. Lambda sensor for controlling and optimizing combustion parameters
13. Hot air blower for rapid ignition of fuel
14. Automatic grate ash extraction to container or remote waste bin
The 900-2.2 Series
Industrial boilers designed following the Camino principles of high quality, efficiency and reliability. These boiler systems are ideally suited to provide heat to systems where the base load is 500kW or more and can handle a wide range of moisture content fuels up to G50 size